What is the HS Nordhausen - Discovery Tool?
Using the Discovery Tool you can search through data from multiple sources at the same time:
- Common Union Catalogue (GVK) of the Common Library Network (GBV) and the Library Network Southwest Germany (SWB)
- Union Catalogue of Public Libraries (ÖVK)
- Digital objects and data from National Licences
- Article and journal data from
- der JSTOR Digital Library,
- Springer E-Journals,
- the publisher Elsevier,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Data of clinical studies from the database ClinicalTrials.gov
- Data of eBooks from the Projekt Gutenberg
While accessing the Discovery Tool within the campus network of the Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences or while logged into the user account you also have access to:
- Journal article data from the Online Contents Database (OLC)
- Data from WTI-Frankfurt Databases
By default your search results are restricted to the collection of the Nordhausen University Library. You can broaden your search by selecting "Search also in other libraries" on the results page.
Additional databases which are available within the campus network of the Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences are listed in the result display of the Discovery Tool.